The following information is intended to help answer common questions that you may have on a range of different topics. If you find that your questions are not answered here provided please contact our friendly staff on 08 9707 3320 for further information.
- Your completed Patient Information Form
- Medicare card
- A referral if you have one available (optional)
- Any previous scans you have including the report (X-rays, mammograms, ultrasounds etc)
- You are welcome to bring family member or friend
Your consultation time will be determined by the complexity of your condition. On average most new consultations are 15 minutes.
At times patient’s conditions are very complex and sensitive in nature and require longer periods of time to discuss in detail. If you feel you need a longer consultation or have lots of questions, please let us know when booking your appointment.
All efforts are made for you to be seen in a timely manner. We do ask that you are patiently waiting for your appointment.
Privacy Information and Consent Form
The law gives you certain privacy rights in relation to information that you give to this practice. We need your consent to collect personal information about you.
We will also use the information you provide in the following ways:
• Administration of this medical practice (by all practice staff).
• Billing, including Medicare and health insurance commission requirements.
• Disclosure to others involved in your health care (electronically via health link/faxed/emailed or written) including doctors and specialists outside this practice, who may become involved in your care. This may occur through referral to others doctors, or for medical tests, and in the return of results and reports from these referrals.
• Disclosure to others for medical defence purposes if necessary.
• Disclosure for multidisciplinary, audit, teaching, research, quality assurance activities to improve individual and community health care and practice management.
• Photographic library may be used for record, teaching and educational purposes.