Privacy Information and Consent Form
The law gives you certain privacy rights in relation to information that you give to this practice. We need your consent to collect personal information about you.
We will also use the information you provide in the following ways:
• Administration of this medical practice (by all practice staff).
• Billing, including Medicare and health insurance commission requirements.
• Disclosure to others involved in your health care (electronically via health link/faxed/emailed or written) including doctors and specialists outside this practice, who may become involved in your care. This may occur through referral to others doctors, or for medical tests, and in the return of results and reports from these referrals.
• Disclosure to others for medical defence purposes if necessary.
• Disclosure for multidisciplinary, audit, teaching, research, quality assurance activities to improve individual and community health care and practice management.
• Photographic library may be used for record, teaching and educational purposes.